Matthew Davidson has been keeping tropical and marine fish and invertebrates for years and is currently specializing in IFGA quality guppies, Ancistrus Plecos, and Neocaridina shrimp.
Only fish and invertebrates bred or fragmented and raised by me will be offered for sale as we are not importers and resellers.
Currently there is no shipping of fish with delivery in Lexington Kentucky and surrounding counties being offered but shipping is being tested and will be available soon.
The focus of the fish room is currently breeding the following guppies; American Purple Guppy, American Blue Guppy, and Blue Green Bicolor Guppy with the hopes of competing in the IFGA shows in the coming years. We also feature Neocaridina shrimp in the following colors; Bloody Mary, Cherry, and Orange Pumpkin Spice colors.
Still other fish are kept and other breeding projects are always in the works.
- Ancistrus Plecostomus (L-183, Calicos, Standard Bushy Nose)
- Guppies (American Blues, Purples and Blue Green Bicolor)
- Neocaridina davidi – Cherry shrimp (New to the fish room.)
- Anentome helena – Assassin snails
Saltwater Invertebrates And Fish:
When my reef tanks get crowded I will offer frags for sale.
- Toadstool Leather
- Alcyonacea or Gorgonian coral – The exact species was not known at time of purchase but is photosynthetic.
- Green mushroom coral
I have also started an attempt to breed Clownfish that I obtained from Sustainable Aquatics via MVP Pets. This is a long term project with the stock being acquired the summer of 2019.
- Amphiprion Ocellaris
- Amphiprion rubrocinctus